Take a look at the links below to find more tips on how to plan for upcoming ready mix concrete work and to learn more about recycled aggregate. Ready mix concrete eliminates the effort and stress of mixing the perfect batch every time, and is available for a wide range of commercial and residential applications.
- Learn more about the different types of recycled aggregate and how construction contractors use them on this page from CalRecycle.CA.gov.
- This document from the EPA outlines the benefits of using recycled aggregate and other industrial materials for roadway construction.
- In addition to being recyclable as aggregate, concrete features a number of other environmentally friendly properties, as described in this article from the National Ready Mixed Concrete Association.
- This resource from the Portland Cement Association shows how complicated and difficult it is to manually mix concrete with the correct proportions. With ready mix concrete, the work is done for you.
- ConcreteNetwork.com offers this helpful information to help you determine how much concrete you’ll need for your next job.
For more information on using ready mix concrete in San Francisco, call A-1 Ready Mix Concrete at (888) 429-0767.